Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 Box Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Cans Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Salt
- ½ Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Shredded Carrots
- 1 Bag (8 ounces) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and garlic
- Cook 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add ground turkey
- Cook 7 minutes or until turkey is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes, carrots in a large bowl
- Add shredded cheese and mix well
- Add Caesar Salad Dressing to taste