Specifically Terrific Tater Tot Casserole
Ingredients (serves 5):
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 1 tablespoon ketchup
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 3 cups frozen Tater Tots
• Cook beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until beef is well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
• Stir soup, ketchup and Worcestershire into skillet. Spoon beef mixture into 12×8-inch shallow baking dish. Arrange potatoes around edge of
• Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes or until potatoes are done.