- 24 ounces dry fettuccini pasta
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 pint heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce.
- Add pasta to sauce.
- Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately.
ADD A TASTY SIDE SALAD TO MAKE THIS MEAL EXTRA-FANTASTIC!