- 16 oz already cooked rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- 1 cup panko or other type of breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Optional: fresh herbs, chopped (I used a mix of minced parsley and basil and a minced garlic clove for good measure, and yes you can use dried herbs if that’s what you have on hand.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Add the chicken and marinara to the baking pan and mix well together.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of the chicken and sauce.
- In a small bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, olive oil, and herbs until well mixed. Spread them evenly in the pan on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Garlic Parmesan Spinach
- 1 bag frozen spinach
- 5 garlic chunks, minced
- 1 Shallot
- Shredded Parmesan to taste
- Heavy cream to preference and taste
- Chop shallot and garlic and sauté on medium until golden
- Add spinach, mix in heavy cream and stir in parmesan to taste