Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Cook the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Slice tomatoes.
- Tear off lettuce leaves to taste.
- Toast bread (optional)
- Arrange the cooked bacon, lettuce, and tomato slices on one slice of bread.
- Spread one side of remaining bread slice with the mayonnaise.
- Bring the two pieces together to make a sandwich.
Add a yummy fruit salad to make the meal perfect!